Monday, December 31, 2007

One last card for 2007 and Happy New Year!


We've got a birthday party at 10:30 in the morning for one of Clark's little buddies. What a good excuse to use my CTMH Nursery Bash set! I started with Di Hickman's December #4 sketch, then colored the giraffe with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. He's on so many pop-dots the scan looks wonky. That strip of paper is Basic Grey Color Me Silly. I thought the card was way too simple, but my husband assured me it is just perfect. (He's a sweet dh most of the time *wink*).

I read Maria's blog yesterday and started making my list of crafty goals for 2008. Many of mine were alot like hers: using blogger's sketches at least weekly, scrapbook one LO a week, etc. But honestly after I made this super simple card tonight, my clean table looks like a bomb went off. Did I tell you I got distracted and started labelling all my Palette Ink Cubes??? Anyway...I narrowed it down and have only ONE crafty goal for 2008. That is to Clean Up In Between Each Project! Now you just have to hold me to it! LOL

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh gosh Rachel, that is sooo cute! You make me want to break out stamps again. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!

Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

Spot-On said...

Cute! love the giraffe! Great card, TFS!