Saturday, December 01, 2007

Altered File Folder - Christmas Planner

I haven't heard from everyone yet, but I hope all three from THIS POST have received their PIF RAKs. Since I saw Taylor's file folder a few months ago, this project has been on my list. This is such a great idea for either an organizational tool or a very cool mini-album.




Altering a file folder is our first project for the Scrap Treasures 12 Days of Christmas Celebration. Upload yours to the Scrap Treasures gallery by December 12 to get your name in the drawing for some Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy chipboard alphabets. Join us each day for a new project to get those creative juices flowing and get those Christmas projects finished!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute project! And it looks very do-able......you just never know! LOL

Lyn

denean said...

This is the coolest Rachel! Thanks so much for mine! :)

Scrappin in my spare time said...

I love your file folder very pretty.

Kimberly Scott said...

I love this... and great blog!