Thursday, December 20, 2007

Photo Christmas Card

I wimped out (or wised up --- not sure which) this year and sent most people a photo card from Walmart. But I did make a handful of Christmas cards with a photo of the kids. There just wasn't enough time to make the 60-80 I've done in the past. I think they all should have arrived now so I don't think I'll be spoiling anyone's surprise by posting this. I was determined to use up my obscene stash of Basic Grey Blitzen with various Christmas projects. It's still not complete obliterated, but it has been reduced to a small pile of scraps. And I started with this design from Sweet Miss Daisy. I'm really happy with this card. So much that I might use the same design with a 5x7 photo for a scrapbook page.

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awwww, they turned out PERFECT!!! You should be VERY proud of those holiday greetings! Cheers to you! -Anna.

JenMarie said...

These are beautiful!!!