Tuesday, January 01, 2008

One Day! One Layout!

Several of the gals at Scrap Treasures have joined the Get a Load of This! class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It's a FREE class....more like motivation to do a LOAD (LayOut A Day) for the entire month of January! Between working and mommy-ing and taking care of things at home, I don't really have any high aspirations of actually getting 31 LO's completed by the end of the month. But I'm positive I wouldn't have this one ready for an album tonight without the extra motivation! If you're inspired to get an extra push, it's not too late to sign up for the class. Then come join us on the Scrap Treasures message board. We'll be cheering each other on all month!

3 comments:

denean said...

Super cute layout Rachel!
but, did you clean up after? ;)

Rachel V. said...

Gosh you know me TOO well. But yes ma'am I did clean up, and even packed a little page kit to get started on today's LO! LOLOL

Carolyn said...

Great layout Rachel!