Friday, December 28, 2007

Forgot to show you my last-minute gifts

Not sure why they were last-minute. I had them in my head for a long time before I actually got around to making them.

The first is an altered picture frame using this year's Christmas photo. The frame is from M's. Everything else is from the December kit at Scrap Treasures. I think there are still a few kits available if you want to grab one.












The other is last year's idea from Ali Edwards. That's how far behind I get on projects. Just too many fun things to do, and not enough time. I really like how this turned out. It's decorative, but not "clutter-ish". KWIM? I actually didn't have to go out and buy anything for this one. The frames were picked up on clearance at M's several months ago. And what a better way to use all those 2" paper scraps!! Although I'm not sure I'll ever finish using up the BG Blitzen paper. LOL

No comments: