Saturday, October 27, 2007

Multi-tasking with Die Cuts

A sweet online friend RAK'd me the cutest Halloween die-cuts, and I've had a blast using them to make some Halloween cards. It just so happens that the challenge running at Caardvarks is to use die-cuts on your card fronts. And I'm still catching up with the Angel's 31 days of sketches.

Here's my card for Sketch #9. How about a Halloween card with NO orange??? Paper is by KI Memories. Stamp from Michael's and filled in with Stampendous glitter. Sorry for the blurry picture.















For Sketch #14 I used more KI Memories patterned paper, some ribbon I received in a Rak several months ago, my old deco scissors and a "Spooky" sticker I've had for several years now. I just love using up my stash!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards, love that skull

Angel said...

GREAT cards! And I love it when I can multi-task and check off 2 challenges in one card! Way to go! I should give you bonus points for that!!

lauren bergold said...

your cards are SPOOKTACULAR!!! (sorry, but i have to use up all my bad halloween puns before wednesday!) :)