Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged this weekby my friend Kris! So here goes:

Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Hmmmm....Gosh that was before children and scrapbooking? What did I do? Working, settling into married life, and going to alot of sporting events.

5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Saturday housecleaning stuff
2. Figure out what I'm taking to a pot luck tomorrow
3. Pay bills
4. Work on unpacking more boxes
5. Referee kids

I'm addicted to
Coffee
Blurfing
The Grocery Game
Mexican food

Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE
Pay off the mortgage.
Worry a little less about funding college and retirement.
Take some awesome family vacations.

Places I have lived
Laurel, DE
Nashville, TN
Brentwood, TN
(I resist change, can you tell???)

And I'm tagging:
Denean
Emelyn
Radona
Julie S

1 comment:

photographer said...

thanks for tagging me! all done! loved reading about you!