Saturday, July 26, 2008

Altered Tooth Fairy Tin

Well...lots of drama and tears also came out with the first tooth this afternoon. Silly tooth has been loose for MONTHS!
You would think I would have had plenty of time to play with an idea that's been floating in my head all that time. However, in typical Rachel fashion, we're getting by with the just-in-time method. Luckily, I was able to quickly put my hands on an old Altoids tin and some epoxy stickers my friend Linda had RAK'd me several months ago. I used some paper from Daisy D's and Dream Street, some misc. ribbon, alpha stickers and ticket, and a poem found through Google.

What's the going rate for the tooth fairy these days anyway???



7 comments:

Meredith said...

Look at that! If you told me I could whip up something so cute from what I had in the house, I'd call you crazy.

Andrew lost his 1st tooth this spring, and the Tooth Fairy brought 2 silver dollars. ($1 thereafter.)

They are really going to look like 1st graders now!

kris said...

Man, our tooth fairy has screwed us for life... Trey's first tooth got him $5!
Such a cute tin! Great job!
kris

Deb said...

Oh my goodness, that altered tin is so adorable. I am so going to have to lift this! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

That you could do that so quickly...well...I bow down to you!!

Angelina's first tooth was $10, all others have been $5.

Way to go Addison!!!!!!!

taryn said...

That is absolutely too CUTE!! Way to go whipping it up just when it was needed too! Wow. I'm sure the tooth fairy was impressed! ;)

Carolyn said...

Oh Rachel, that is the cutest tin! I love the expression on Addison's face.

denean said...

Oh my gosh! That is just the cutest thing ever!! Wonder if I make one for Elena if she'll let go of hers... yes, she still has it - yuck!