Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth!!!


I used stars instead of circles for this card sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers. I just found this site a few days ago after being out of the loop for so long. I'm such a sketch challenge junkie...this place is right up my alley! LOL

I also took some time last night to scrap a layout. You can see it here.

We watched fireworks last night at the local country club. It was nearby, fun, and we were able to meet some more of our new neighbors. But I'm thankful we had a test run. At 9:00 Clark was begging to go home. When that little guy gets tired, he is ready to go to bed NOW! That made it clear that we're going to have to skip out on the festivities in Downtown Nashville tonight. Can you believe the Nashville display is ranked #2 in the nation???

Hope you enjoy your day however you're celebrating our independence!!

1 comment:

Linda F. said...

Pretty card! I'm glad you got some fireworks in! And I wonder who has the #1 display in the Nation?