Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sketches at Creative Scrappers

I finally got around to setting up my little sewing corner today. I think I'm going to love being able to keep my sewing machine out. Hopefully, that means I'll use it more often. Now I just need to find some cute fabric and sew a cover for it! It is taking forever to get this room the way I want it. But progress is progress I suppose.

I'm loving the weekly sketches at Creative Scrappers. For the second week in a row, I finished both the weekly layout sketch and the weekly card sketch. The layout is the cover page in an album I'm making for a gift. The papers are Prima and Daisy D's. I'm still not sure what's going on with the shadows on my scanner. I must have messed up some settings during the move???

For this quickie card, I used some Doodlebug scraps and an AL Rhonna Farrer stamp paper piecing the little guy's wing.


And I'll leave you with a pic of my baby. He was home one day this week with some kind of tummy bug. I was on the phone when I saw him lay down in the family room right in the middle of the floor. By the time I got off my call, he had fallen fast asleep and stayed right there for over two hours. If you know Clark, you KNOW he felt bad to do something like that!!

2 comments:

kris said...

cute sewing table! nice LO and card!

BTW - you've been tagged!

Check my blog!

kris

photographer said...

totally love that lo! your new place is wonderful, congrats!