Friday, January 11, 2008

Score! at CVS and Winner of Blog Candy

I've been playing The Grocery Game for a few years now. I never shopped at CVS before I found out about all the great deals you can get with their Extra Value cards. They're always emailing coupons and spitting out Extra Bucks at the register. I stopped on the way home from work to pick up some things we like to keep in inventory. I paid $19.62.












And left with $14.00 in more Extra Bucks AND all this!!! I'm most excited about all the Children's Motrin and Tylenol. I hate having to run out in the middle of the night and, on top of that, pay full price! LOL

















Oh? Don't really care how much money I saved today? You really wanted to know who the winner is? Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment. I printed out 2 copies of all your comments on the blog candy. I'm taking one copy of comments and the new TAC catalog to pass the time during dance class tomorrow. This time next week I should be swimming in new rubbah!! :) We cut up the other copy of comments, and my daughter picked this name out of the bowl!

DENEAN!!! I already have your address so that Cards magazine will go out to you next week!!! Congrats girl!

2 comments:

denean said...

Hey! Thanks Addison!! :)
Thanks Rachel! You are too sweet! Can't wait for the mag and the catty - I may just have to place an order too ;)

Angel said...

We use CVS too, but I am always forgetting to use my CVS Bucks! I wish they sold stamps. I would remember then! Come visit me..... you're my winner!