Monday, August 18, 2008

SOS Mystery Envelope LO


Last month, I signed up for the mystery envelope challenge on the Sisterhood of Scrap blog. It was a fun challenge to take minimal supplies and use all of them for a layout. In addition to what I received in the mail, I added a sheet of white 12x12 cardstock and some stamping for my title. (I think you can tell I'm way out of practice with the wood mounted stamps, huh?)

You can check out what the other gals did with the same supplies HERE!

And believe it or not, I really am up this early blogging. Today is Addison's first day to ride the bus the school....so we have to get everyone ready quite a bit earlier than we did last week! I've got the camera ready. Hoping I get some great pics to share!!!

3 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Great layout dear.

denean said...

Sweet layout! Hope the morning went well!

emelyn said...

What a sweet layout! Love the row of flowers!