Saturday, August 16, 2008

52 Sketches #32 and some {SAS}sy Scrapping!

What a bad blogger I've been! We've been working on getting back in our school routine this week. It's going great! But definitely an adjustment after the lazy days of summer.

I did find time last night to work with Sketch #32 at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks.

I'll be spending what spare time I can find this weekend trying to finish up the gift album since my niece leaves for college in just a few more days. I found out about an online crop at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.

What a friendly bunch of scrappers! And some great challenges (and awesome prizes) to keep me motivated! You should come join in the fun on the message board! Here's another LO I did for a challenge over there.

2 comments:

Angel said...

I really like BOTH of these layouts! Great work!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Thanks for joing us at the crop, it was fun and I loved seeing your work!! What a great view from your backporch too! :)