Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Another Double Challenge


Korin of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps provided the sketch and the prize for this week's challenge at the Dutch Dare Challenge blog. I love this sketch. I decided to use a stamped image of Sweet Gretchen that Korin had sent along with my last order. Since the theme of the week on the Stamp Something blog is Thank You's, I used a TAC sentiment and made a Thank You card. Thank You cards are something I never seem to have enough of.

Sorry for the lousy picture. The lighting is terrible in here at night, but I knew this card would not scan well either.

6 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Rachel,

great card.
Loce the papers and that cute stamp you've used.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Kathryn said...

Very sweet card -- love the stamp and the colors you chose.
:)

Terri Moore said...

Hi Rachel - that's a cute card. And your back porch is quite lovely.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Wonderful view from your back porch, and your cards are SUPER CUTE!!

denean said...

This is adorable! Love that stamp!

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty card! (Love that image too! : )