Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Challenge(s) Card


This card was made with two challenges in mind. This week, the theme at Cute Card Thursday is something "In The House". Do you realize how hard it is to find a stamp of something INSIDE the house? I used this week's sketch from Friday sketchers and some older SU stamps (I think these were in a hostess set??). The paper is all Basic Grey Infuse. It's nice to have a belated birthday card in the stash. Goodness knows it won't be long before I forget someone's birthday. I couldn't even remember to take a picture of this card during daylight hours today, so I had to resort to the scanner.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great image and sentiment. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anna said...

Nice card, love the image !!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very cute!! Love the papers and the image! Great job with the sketch challenge!!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely work Rachel! What a fun stamp!