Sunday, November 25, 2007

Headstart on Christmas Cards

No! Not me!! I've been working on a surprise all weekend for three gals that I owe PIFs of homemade RAKS. They should be going out in the mail in the next couple of days, and I'll be sure to share them when I know they've arrived.


But during my flurry of stamping and paper cutting and die-cutting, my daughter decided to make a card for her Floridian penpal. Here she is showing off her card AND her new haircut! And in case you're wondering about her background. She's sitting on top of the white chest freezer with the white cutting board behind her. That's where I usually take my pictures of cards, so she thought it was appropriate for her card too. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel, that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the card in PERSON! heeheehee

ruth said...

I was just going to say, she's absolutely adorable! LOL, well I guess I just did. She is!! And her card is truly amazing. I'm impressed!

Linda F. said...

She is just the cutest! And that card! She takes after her Momma!

Susie said...

What a beautiful card she made! must be a chip of her momma's shoulder!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute I MISS her in my class!! I love her little haircut! Tell her I said Hi~
Miss.Beth