Sunday, September 23, 2007

PIF's and RAK's



Recently, I agreed to join a PIF of handmade items on Shirley's blog. I met Shirley at Willow Traders. She also designs for my long-standing, never-to-give-up scrapbook kit, The ScrapRoom. I just can't wait to meet her IRL one day....and it's gonna happen!! She is coming to Nashville in April for Scrap Etc.!!! This is what Shirley made for me! Isn't it wonderful? She is so talented and I am thrilled to have an original from her in my home. Thanks Shirley! And Linda, Denean and Cindy...I haven't forgotten about your PIF's. This back surgery has just kind of pushed that back a little bit. :(

Also in yesterday's mail was a RAK from another online scrapping friend. I really can't say enough about Linda. She and I follow each other around the internet jumping in on challenges and cybercrops. She is another one that just oozes of talent so I try to follow as close as I can hoping some of it will rub off. And I'll get to meet her at Scrap Etc. too!!! She knew that Addison started dance lessons just a couple of weeks ago so she sent these little goodies with this sweet card. Funny that my husband brought in the mail at the same time Addison was getting ready for her dance class. Thanks Linda!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

well you and linda should sign up for the tournament I just posted on my blog!!

Linda F. said...

Rachel, glad you liked the little goodie. And thanks for the kind words! Being one of "those" days, they are super appreciated. And that little darling of yours is beyond cute!

Michele Kovack said...

What kind cyber friends you have!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the PIF RAK. Looking forward to meeting you in April!! Woo Hoo!!

denean said...

Beautiful RAKS!
Addison is such a cutie!!