Saturday, September 15, 2007

Desperate Measures

September was supposed to the month to create something everyday. Instead, this is my eighth day in the bed. Too many inspiring blogs and galleries and one awesome Bad Girls Kit in the mail today pushed me over the edge.












So I remembered a very old QVC card kit that still needed assembly of 15-20 cards. Everything is pre-cut, all brads and ribbons included, easy to follow instructions. So I'm not getting up and down searching for the right embellishment, and I'm not using much of my own creativity, but I am sitting here making cards! And that will be one less unfinished project taking up room in my little scrappy space. *BIG SMILE*

Don't forget to leave a comment on yesterday's post to be in the drawing for a brand new Christmas stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I got an email that these are being shipped to me Monday!!

4 comments:

Pat S. said...

Now that's what I call dedication!
Feel better soon :)

Linda F. said...

Rachel, I'm glad you finally found something to work on and that you're using up stash! Good thinkin'~

Corie said...

You are just so funny. Cannot wait to see what you create with the package.

Tricia said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!