Monday, September 03, 2007

Day #3

3 days down - 27 to go! Of course, it's so much easier when you don't have to worry about alarm clocks and getting up for work.



I did finish the mini-album of Addison's first day of kindergarten using the August kit at Scrap Treasures. Addison is thrilled with it. I have a feeling it's going to get a lot of handling, which is fine. It's hers...and I can tell it makes her feel special to have a book just about her. It's 16 total pages, so if you want to see more of it, check out the gallery at Scrap Treasures.







I also did a scraplift challenge for the Scrap Treasures cybercrop. The journaling is a note she brought home from preschool. These pictures are SO less than stellar, but they matched the Cherry Arte Princess paper perfectly...and it's a memory I want in my album. This uses up almost all the scraps I have from the August kit. I *think* I have just enough to make a card, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.


















Just a couple more hours to sign up for the cardstock giveaway. I have a long work day tomorrow, but I'll post the winner tomorrow night! Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. It sure is going to be hard to go back to work in the morning.

1 comment:

WriterGirl said...

When did she get so big? LOL!! She is just too cute and I love that album you made!