Saturday, August 18, 2007
An Easy Card
I needed to send a couple of 4x6 photos, but those won't fit in an invitation size envelope. The only other envelopes I have at the house are the No. 10 letter size envelopes. So I made this card to send with the photos. So super quick and easy, but I'm giving the dimensions so I can reference back to them in the future.
1. Cut orange cardstock 8.5" X 7.75". Score in half.
2. Cut brown cardstock 8.25" X 3 5/8".
3. Cut patterned paper approx. 3 5/8" X 3.25" (Mine is a little taller in the middle since I cut out the flower shape on the patterned paper).
4. Adhere patterned paper to top half of brown cardstock.
5. Adhere ribbon along lower edge of patterned paper.
6. Layer a couple of flowers and attach with a brad on the lower left edge of the ribbon.
7. Use diecuts, rubons, or stamps for sentiment and place in lower right corner of brown cardstock. I used my Blossom Quickutz font with the orange cardstock.
8. Adhere brown cardstock to the card front, and you've made a quick easy card!