Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beate Sketch #16

I love working with Beate's sketches. Her work is so inspiring. Here's my take on this week's sketch:











Patterned paper is MME Magnolia, the sentiment is Michael's Studio G and that awesome flower stamp (layered with a pop dot) is a Scrap Treasures custom stamp included with the August kit.

I'm afraid it's now time to put away all the scrappy stuff and actually pay attention to the laundry, cleaning, and grocery lists that are calling my name. I could sit at my scrap table all day....and probably should with all the deadlines I have coming up. But I'm afraid my kids need clean clothes and food this week. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, this turned out pretty! I like the colors and papers you chose.
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles