Friday, August 31, 2007

Create Something Everyday Challenge & other ramblings

Whew! It's been a busy week and I've neglected the blog. We're right in the middle of the Beach Party Online Crop at Scrap Treasures. If you haven't checked it out yet, come on over for lots of fun challenges, games and chatter. Georgana Hall (owner of Adornit/Carolee's Creations) joined us tonight for a celebrity chat, and she is so much fun! We'll be cybercropping until Monday night at 8PM Central Time.

I do have one layout to share. It was inspired by an ad I found, and I hope it shows just how much I love this little guy.


















I also made a commitment to an online friend earlier this week that now I'm going to post here....for accountability (and maybe you'll want to join me!). For the month of September I want to create something every day! It might be a card or it might be a LO, but I really need to make the commitment to spend time creating on a daily basis. It's my sanity saver. So....are you with me?

There's still plenty of time to win some yummy cardstock Here! Don't miss out on this chance for what is otherwise known as the "Little Black Dress" of scrapbooking. Hope your Labor Day Weekend has kicked off on a good note! And I hope you'll join me on the first day of September ---that's TOMORROW!! --- to be creative.

1 comment:

denean said...

Totally sweet layout Rachel!