Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

We're not letting mom's crazy work schedule interfere with our Easter fun. Addison is really enjoying it. When I got home from work Thursday night, I asked her about the egg hunt and party they had at her school. "I had so much fun Mom! Hey Mom, did you have a Easter party at work today?" When I told her no, she told me "Tomorrow to go to work and tell them they need an Easter party!" LOL We colored our eggs in shorts and short-sleeves, then a few days later went to the Egg Hunt with winter coats on! Hard to believe it's turned so cold just in time for Easter. Here are a few pics of the festivities. Clark loved the Easter bunny, and he really did a good job hunting for eggs.






1 comment:

kmmiller said...

glad you family is enjoying the easter festivities. great pictures.