Saturday, April 28, 2007

I should just admit I'll never catch up! LOL

Life is ALWAYS crazy it seems. Carl's shoulder surgery ended up being more intensive than they thought so his recovery time is now 6 weeks instead of 1 week. It's tough doing the whole get ready-get home-dinner-cleanup-playtime-bathtime-bedtime thing without his help! But his left arm is supposed to be immobilized for another 5 weeks. It's times like these I wonder how the single moms do it all. We'll make it, but it has definitely hindered catching up on other post-tax-season things.

I had so much fun at the SOS Spring Fling Crop! I was able to get a few layouts done which is always a good thing! My favorite creation was the Altered Planner Challenge. I made this to slip in the plastic cover of my 3-ring binder I have to keep up with the class assignments.

















And last night, I finished this LO combining one of Ingrid's sketch challenges and Gina's Scrapping with the Stars Challenge at Willow Traders.

3 comments:

Linda F. said...

Rachel! That Dude is totally adorable!

kmmiller said...

I just love your assignment binder. so cute. See you in the halls.

Hope hubby is feeling better soon.

Lora3677 said...

Wow... I feel for you with the husband having shoulder surgery. C had surgery Jan 31 to shave part of his collarbone to fix something... they said 4-6 weeks... well, he still has pain in spots and it's may 2nd... it sucks!