Can you see it right over there? ---------->
Yep! We're counting down to my THIRD Blogoversary! I can hardly believe I've
Anyway....I'm planning a little celebration. What's wrong with this picture? I don't even start planning my kids' birthday parties three weeks out!! Shhhh...we just won't tell them.
So what's the first thing you do when you're throwing a party? You clean up the house. I really want to revamp my sidebar which is long overdue for a facelift! I'll be expanding my blogroll adding lots of blogs that I read regularly. Most of you know I'm addicted to blurfing. I especially enjoy visiting blogs of people who stop by here and leave me comments. If you have a blog, please post here with your Blog address and I will get you added to it.
Hmmm....too busy to leave a comment? Shall I entice you with some Pre-Blogoversary goodies? This is YOUR CHOICE of prizes:
- Prize 1:
- Large chipboard butterfly by Doodlebug Design ready to embellish
- Edge distresser by Heidi Swapp
- 3 packages Scrapbook Nails
- 1 roll American Crafts ribbon
- Remember the Moments stamp set by Technique Tuesday
- Family stamp by Autumn Leaves
- Misc. chipboard shapes by Tinkering Ink
- 1 yd. black twill ribbon
A set of 8 note cards handmade by me...similar to this style....with the Monogram Initial of your choice. Of course, this will not be available for immediate shipping...but I will make them for you asap.
There will only be one winner...but the winner will have their choice of the two prizes. In order to win:
- Please leave your blog address. I'd love to be linked to your blog as well but that's entirely optional. If you don't have a blog, why not start one? Then we could celebrate our Blogoversarys together??? Not going for that?
- Okay, if you don't have one or don't want me adding yours to my blogroll, just link me up to one of YOUR favorites. I'm always looking for more inspiration, more challenges, more online stores, more recipes, more home-keeping tips, and more ways to save money. Just try to list one that hasn't been posted ahead of you. There are tons out there---I find new ones every day!!
- Let me know that you spread the word about the giveaway on your blog, a forum, or via email to get a second entry in the pot.