What do you do when you've been in bed with the flu for the past 30 hours or so and you suddenly realize there are no teacher gifts ready for tomorrow???? Luckily, I found a 5 minute solution.
- Find 2 treat bags left over from last year.
- Raid the bag of Snickers you bought for hubby. (He doesn't need the whole bag anyway!)
- Get out the Scenic Route Loveland kit.
- Use an SU sentiment stamp on a couple of scallop shape die-cuts.
- Fill bags with some Snickers.
- Staple the Garnet Street paper on top off the treat bags and add the die-cut embellishment.
- Voila! Problem solved. And I can go back to bed.
This is why I love coordinated kits! The Loveland kit saved me tonight!!