Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's been a long long time!

Ugh! I can't believe what a bad blogger I've been lately. That whole "busy-life-thing" got the best of me I guess. I've adjusted my work schedule and right now I'm going in five days a week. It's helping to leave a little bit earlier in the afternoons to keep our evenings from being too chaotic, and I hope it will help me stay on top of the impending overload of work the next couple of months. The past few weeks I've also felt better physically than I have since my back started giving me fits last May. YAY!!! But I've been devoting more time to the deep cleaning and decluttering that I just wasn't able to do last year. Anyway, I'll be trying to catch up on posts over the next few days. I do have a few things to share. But I'll leave you tonight with one of my all-time favorite pics of my goofy kids....the gnarly old pirate and the damsel in distress. LOL

No comments: