HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!
I've been tagged by Linda
Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
OK....I never think any of my facts are very interesting, but we'll see:
1. In high school, I was a majorette for the marching band and played keyboard percussion in concert band.
2. I have steel stirrups in both my ears (remember the hammer, anvil and stirrup?) I lost a great percentage of my hearing in my early 20's because the ones I was born with weren't vibrating enough. Now I have no idea if I can ever have an MRI.
3. I am a true homebody. There's nowhere I'd rather be than home.
4. Carl and I got married in a church that was built in 1860. Typical of churches in that day, there was a partition down the middle of the pews to separate the seating areas for the men and the women.
5. I have worked for the same CPA firm for 20 years!!!
6. I have two great-grandfathers (on different sides of the family) that were struck and killed by lightning.
7. Someday I want to take a train ride across Canada (or at least the Canadian Rockies).
8. I hate hot weather.
So who should I tag???? 8 ??? That's alot!