Saturday, July 21, 2007

Beate Weekend Sketch #11


This morning I took my self-professed challenge obsession and turned to a card challenge. This is the first time I've done one of Beate's sketch challenges, and it was so much fun.

I had a hard time using this Kewl Stuff paper by Imaginisce on a scrapbook layout, so I thought I'd try it on a card. The stamps are from the Michael's $1 collection. I even pulled out my SU pastels and blender pens which haven't been touched in a very long time. And those deco scalloped scissors that I held on to all these years came in very handy.

Thanks for the challenge! The sketch is awesome and one I plan on using over and over. I'm thinking I should try more card challenges!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, LOVE the paper you used! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for trying out my sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! Love the paper and ribbon.

denean said...

Very pretty Rachel! Great job!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the papers you've used

Heather P. said...

What a fabulous card... LOVE the papers you used. :)

Deborah said...

Love the soft subtle colors used used on this card. Very nice! Deb