Saturday, July 21, 2007

Beate Weekend Sketch #11


This morning I took my self-professed challenge obsession and turned to a card challenge. This is the first time I've done one of Beate's sketch challenges, and it was so much fun.

I had a hard time using this Kewl Stuff paper by Imaginisce on a scrapbook layout, so I thought I'd try it on a card. The stamps are from the Michael's $1 collection. I even pulled out my SU pastels and blender pens which haven't been touched in a very long time. And those deco scalloped scissors that I held on to all these years came in very handy.

Thanks for the challenge! The sketch is awesome and one I plan on using over and over. I'm thinking I should try more card challenges!

6 comments:

beate said...

Rachel, LOVE the paper you used! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for trying out my sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! Love the paper and ribbon.

denean said...

Very pretty Rachel! Great job!

mum on the run said...

Great card, love the papers you've used

Heather P. said...

What a fabulous card... LOVE the papers you used. :)

stampingranny said...

Love the soft subtle colors used used on this card. Very nice! Deb