Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Let's Get Organized!!!

I've got to get it through my little pea-brain that you can't keep adding more and more and more stuff to a limited space without it getting out of control. So, first and foremost, I've got to downsize a little.

So I'm starting a box...with things to either sell, RAK or donate to the school. I'm going to make it my goal to get at least 5 RAK's in the mail in the next week. So I'm going to start going through stuff intentionally looking for things I think someone else might actually USE!!! I'll post a picture of my packages when they're ready to go to the post office.

If you're joining me, please leave a comment. I'll also be sending out a small prize at the end of the month to someone (drawn at random) who helps keep me motivated !

3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Well, I don't need to get organized because I've been using my scrap supplies. I can try to keep you motivated though. *insert gazelle intense eyes here* LOL

I know you can do it!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

I am hopiong to go through my supplies as well and set up a new space!

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I need to go through my stuff but I know that will prompt me to wanna go SHOP!!! :) haha