Sunday, September 03, 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

First, don't forget to post a comment in yesterday's blog entry to get your name in the drawing for a RAK of scrapbook goodies. Mention an online contest, challenge or crop in your comment, and your name will go in twice.

Melissa already mentioned Aggie's challenge over at Willow Traders. Alot of the gals are scrapping "the month of September", with a layout of daily life for a month. I didn't join in, but maybe I'll just try to blog the month of September. An entry a day? That would be a miracle, huh?

The weather has cooled off so nicely here, and we've resumed our daily walks around the neighborhood. Even though we take the same route every time, no one ever gets bored with it.

















Here's a layout I did yesterday for an online challenge.



















I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head for some more scrapping projects, although I should probably just challenge myself to do a little reorganizing of photos and scrap supplies. We've got some family fun planned for the day too!!!! We'll have to wait and see if any scrapping is in store for me today.

No comments: