Thursday, September 04, 2008

Friday Sketchers #17


Sigh! I've been needing to make cards all week, but life seems to be moving at warp speed. Glad I was at least able to use Friday Sketchers #17 before it turns to the next Friday (at least here in the US). Sympathy cards are always so hard for me, and I needed to send two this week!!! Picking the right image, the right colors, the right papers. I wanted to use my Hydrangea Vase image and sympathy sentiment from Treehouse Stamps. Finally I found this paper from Fancy Pants that seemed to work. I liked the image and paper so much, I made another one. And I even have one more image already colored. Maybe I can actually get one card in my stash, so the next time there is a need I won't have to go through this process again!



I'll leave you with a picture of a little guy visiting by our back step yesterday.

2 comments:

toners said...

Such a pretty card...and beautiful butterfly photo!

Underpinning Fremont said...

Thiis is a great post