After whining on Facebook about coming up with dinner ideas, I decided to go ahead and get it all laid out there this week in time for Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday (well, almost in time). I finished up the grocery shopping tonight while Addison was at dance so here's what we're planning:
- Monday - Totally a fend-for-yourself night since I was in the car from 5:30-9:00. The kids had chicken nuggets after school and cinnamon rolls for a bedtime snack. Carl made a quesadilla with leftover roast beef, I had a cinnamon roll and a dill pickle. *I know you're rolling your eyes*
- Tuesday - Kielbasa, noodles, green beans.
- Wednesday - Crockpot nachos - I have been meaning to try these for 6 months now!
- Thursday - Grilled chicken strips, salad fixings & garlic cheese toast. Some will have salad, some will make wraps, some will have it all separate 'cause they can't stand their food to touch each other!
- Friday - Fall Fest at the elementary school. If we don't eat there, we'll make French Toast.
- Saturday - Pulled pork stuffed potatoes, Salad.
- Sunday - Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and corn.