1. I think I need to change the tagline on this blog. Technically, it's a covered patio, but here's the view from my back porch. And doesn't everyone have a Cars toothbrush out on the patio table ????
2. Why can I never get these two to take a decent picture together when they are all dressed for church ???
3. You may or may not know that I am so NOT a shopper. At least not out in the stores. I like to order online and have it delivered to my doorstep. Anyway, I found a "new" store last week! Kohl's has been open here for ?what? 5 years? or so? I stepped foot in there for the first time last week, and maybe I just got lucky, but I'll be going back to check out their great sales. The walls and drapes were already like this in Clark's room when we moved in. I had that fleece blanket with an antique transportation theme and had already decided to use that too. But at Kohl's I found this discontinued bedding that was unbelievably marked down. For $83 plus tax, I got the coverlet, shams, two pillows to go inside the shams, the striped pillow and a set of sheets and pillowcases. I think it's just perfect! Definitely not "little" boy, but it will grow with him (without showing stains - LOL).
4. I've been concentrating on getting the rest of the house "set up", so I haven't given the office/craft room much attention. We did get all the storage cubes (bought at Michael's with a bunch of 50% coupons) put together and I'm really looking forward to getting these stocked!
5. But tonight I got the itch to drag out some stamps and make a simple card. The only question is "Which box are my ink pads in???"