Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jen's SFYTT for TCP Tuesday!

All week I've been meaning to join the TCP Tuesday challenge cause I love any excuse to ink up my Smells Like Cake set. But, honestly, I always run into a creative block making cards ahead of time. And there aren't any birthdays on my list for at least...ummm....2 more weeks!! I might fall over and faint if I made a card 2 weeks before I needed it!!!

Then this morning I saw Jen's Sketch For You To Try
and the little wheels started turning. (If you saw smoke in the Brentwood area, that's probably what it was). So in between getting the house presentable for unexpected company from Memphis, showing the condo to some possible renters, and cleaning up at least half a bucket of water on the kitchen floor because the 3 yr. old wanted to play "Hard Knock Life" (remember Annie?), I finally finished this card. I hope I'm not too late even though I am a little early for the next birthday.

I am working on getting that blogroll updated, and don't forget about the blog candy here!!!!



11 comments:

denean said...

Super cute card - love those stamps! And *giggle* at Annie - my sister and I used to watch that movie all the time and re-inact all the dance scenes! LOL!!

Karrie Baker said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing!!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun! Great image for this sketch!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Those little penquins just are so much fun!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is way too cute! Love the DP and the penguins are adorable!

kana said...

Cute card. I need to borrow that penguin stamp!

Carol said...

You did a great job combining this sketch and the FUN TCP stamps! And that pattern paper goes nicely with the theme of the card! Thanks for playing with the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable and so funny too. I love the color choices -- perfect to go with the tone!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love this set and card!

Corie said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC

Anonymous said...

so cute!! great design elements!! thanks for playing!